Wednesday, March 7, 2007

GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING!!!


All of us are victims of illusion that puts us down in a hole of never ending darkness. Now, I'm in a crisis, it is the hole that I'm taliking about, I am trying to get out of it and if I stay there a little bit longer will probably destroy me. How I wish I was addicted to alcohol or drugs, for I know that there is a way I can escape it without breaking my heart. I'm talking like this haha, my friends say "nothing's new with you!". The last time I felt this was 6 years ago. That's the only clue about where I am right now. Ok friends, start laughing, call me names! haha YES! to them this is a laughing matter, to me its not..... Everyone knew me as Angelo Franchesco the joke, the clown, the villain who's weapon can destroy your dignity making you the star of his practical jokes..... but look deeper, look at his eyes, look at his soul, he is a wounded animal, a prisoner of his own darkness, he is in pain but manages to smile....

Friends many of you saw me drunk, stoned and sober, many of you say that there's no difference, at any of those state I can still make you laugh. Warren said a couple of weeks ago "GELO SALAMAT HA! ANG SARAP MO TALAGA KAUSAP!!" of course he is sarcastic because I am making fun of him, he's talking to me in a nice way and I answer him back in a very clowny philosophic manner, my answer is very far from the topic. Warren and I are friends (obvious ba??? kitams, pilosopo ako diba??) kidding aside, we belong to the same band. This is the first time I experienced a very close bond with a bass player. We have the same way of thinking and we are branded as plastic, sarcastic and fashion oriented rock 'n' rollers. Now I would like to brand us as the Plastic Souls and Masters of Sarcasm and Fashionistic Fools in the band. We are not really plastic people, we're just making fun i.e. a friend is bragging some things on his life, we just look at each other and smile or laugh or try to sympathize if a friend feels to bad, we just enjoy a friend's demise or make fun of his highest moments. We are not bad people, we just enjoy ourselves that can be so obvious to the victim, leaving him in a state where all he can do is to pretend that he doesn't know what we are doing. I laugh and I enjoy but when you look deeper, that's why I am enjoying like this it is because I have a serious problem, I am empty. Do I hate myself? NO! of course not, WHY NOT??? I myself is a victim of my own practical jokes.... I consider my self as a victim, a very thankful victim, I'm not crazy, and I’m just a funny human being, a great pretender. AND AS AN ENDING TO THIS NON SENSE BLOG, THESE ARE MY PARTING WORDS:

LIFE IS A GAME AND IT IS NOT A TOY, LIFE IS A PARTY AND THIS IS HOW YOU SPELL LIFE.....L O V E..... OK? REMEMBER THAT!

No comments: